MBA International Healthcare Management (MBA, Berufsbegleitend)
Frankfurt School of Finance & Management / MBA International Healthcare Management im Detail
Healthcare is changing more rapidly than almost any other field. The main reasons for change are demographical change as well as medical and technical progress.The field is changing in terms of
- demand and expectations of patients
- how and where care is delivered
- what kind of care is possible
- who is providing those services
- what products are needed to provide those services
- and how care is financed
Healthcare management requires talented people to manage the changes taking place, since it is also one of the largest and fastest growing industries in this world.
Even though the healthcare industry has to follow national regulations, healthcare must be seen nowadays as a global industry with international players especially supplying Medtech, Biotech and Pharmaceutical products as well as hospital chains and health insurance providers with international scope.
Target groupIf you are interested in being a part of a dynamic group of individuals, in building new competencies and in gaining specialised knowledge in your pursuit of a management career in international healthcare business, then we encourage you to apply for the next intake of the MBA in International Healthcare Management.
- You are working in the healthcare industry and are challenged by management and leadership decisions.
- You need confidence and detailed background knowledge in discussions with colleagues, customers, shareholders, and other stakeholders of your company.
- Your work environment is international and you would like to have an exchange of ideas and solutions for certain international and intercultural issues with peers.
- You are interested in getting to know the views and ways of management of various industry players within healthcare.
ResponsibilitiesThe graduates of the programme can take over complex professional operations as well as projects. They can become leader of healthcare organisations or entrepreneurs. The professional development of employees from various cultural backgrounds as well as the judgement of strategic work of teams can be taken over by the graduates. The graduates are comfortable working in an international environment and will be able to take over management responsibilities. Through their international network, they are significantly participating in and contributing to the knowledge transfer within the healthcare sector. The students are also aware of the importance of healthcare in their country and in the world in general. They strive to improve the efficiency and therefore affordability of healthcare.
Tuition FeeProgramme fee 36,000 Euro including all study materials, excluding travel costs.
- First academic degree
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
- At least 3 years of professional experience Healthcare relevant background or interest
FS Campus from an MBA perspective
Three of our full-time MBA students (Class of 2018) highlight their favourite places on our campus in Frankfurt.
Weitere Bachelor & Master Studiengänge
|Executive MBA||Master of Business Administration||18||47.500,00€|
|Master in Applied Data Science||Master of Science||24||33.000,00€|
|Master in Auditing||Master of Science||42||27.000,00€|
|Master in Corporate Performance & Restructuring||Master of Science||24||30.100,00€|
|Master in Management||Master of Science||24||33.000,00€|
|Master of Finance||Master of Science||24||36.500,00€|
|Master of Financial Law||Master of Laws||24||30.100,00€|
|The Frankfurt MBA (full-time)||Master of Business Administration||12||39.000,00€|
|The Frankfurt MBA (part-time)||Master of Business Administration||21||39.000,00€|